KV FINAL – CZECH COMPANY WITH A GLOBAL PRESENCE
We are a Czech family company with the goal to become leading manufacturer of stamped and welded parts for the automotive industry in the Central Europe.
Basic information 2022:
- primary focus – complex stamped and welded assemblies for the automotive industry, including product development
- annual turnover around 58 mil. EUR
- 450 employees
Our goals are:
- To be a reliable and long-term partner for our customers
- To provide comprehensive services and always provide top customer service with respect to quality, deadlines and prices
- To maintain the benefits of a medium-sized family company, make flexible decisions and take on new challenges
- To be a first-class employer, maintain and develop a great team, train and educate
- To continually improve our work, increase productivity and reduce costs
- To be environmentally friendly
- To maintain sustainable long-term business growth
- To hand over the company to the next generation in the best possible condition
Thank you for your interest in our company.
Become our partners or colleagues!
Doubi plant has been opened in 1999. It includes production, development and company headquarters.
Ralsko plant has been opened in 2015. Main activities are stamping, welding, toolmaking and development.
In 2012, KV Final China Ltd. has been founded. We concentrate here on the operation of project management and technical supervision of tools.
A new production plant in Spartanburg, South Carolina, has been opened in 2018. Main activities are welding, clinching, degreasing and local customer support.